Sunday, December 6, 2009

Staying Up Late

Lip Trills
Shake Face
Random Faces

Oh the joys of being able to stay up late even though we probably shouldn't because then stuff like this happens. Hanna, Tanier, and I all were up late and started doing crazy faces and taking pictures. We had random faces, shake face, and lip trills. It was hilarious! We were laughing so loud we woke up Tabbi a few times and she was not happy about that. Sorry Tabs. Lets just say I will be sad in a few weeks when I no longer live with these funny girls.

2 comments:

Tanier G said...

Really Sarah....you just had to post it??? We are so funny. 'who's gonna love this hot mess?'

Tabbi said...

Someone finally tells me what was going on. I was confused and kept thinking NO youtube could be THAT funny for THAT long..