Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Update




So it is about 2 months until I will be back in America. It is crazy to think I have been here for 10 months. And I only have like 8 blog posts. So as a last goal I am going to update every week or else I have to pay my roommates money.
Well... I have been doing lots of traveling lately and I am glad that I have been able to see so much of Taiwan. I have been to Wulai, Jiufen (?), Alishan, and Keelung, Taipei was also thrown in there twice. Taiwan is such a beautiful place, with such wonderful people.
At school we had an awesome Halloween party. It was complete with a haunted house, scary costumes (us teachers), and fun games. We even made some of the kids cry. It was a fun day. 
My classes have been going well. I feel like I need to work harder these last two months to make sure they are ready for their next class, especially my 3A-1. They are my bigger class and struggle a lot more, mostly because they don't study. Which drives me crazy!! My 3A-2's are doing great. We have finally become friends. One of my students even asked me to come to her Chinese school on Friday and watch her run in a race. It was a lot of fun, I saw a bunch of kids from our school. 
I don't remember if I mentioned it, but I have been teaching Basic Reading as well this semester. I love getting to be with my old SPE kids, especially BIG (Eric) he has such a pouty face and Buddha ears. I love it. 
Well that is about it for now. I will write again soon. 

2 comments:

Missy said...

Pay your sister if you don't update your blog!

Tanier G said...

No update Sarah??? Does this mean I get money! I like money, lets see....maybe I could buy a new scarf!